Fr Norris opus

 Fr James Norris

The Beginning of the Diary of Fr James Norris
Translated from his original eight handwritten note books.

A.M.D.G.
I came from God,
I belong to God,
I am destined for God.

All things outside myself are creatures for my use, lent to me by God to help me attain my salvation, outside my soul. I must be detached from these creatures, not making a creature an end in itself. That is sin, an abuse of creation.

One soul. One innings. One death. Heaven or Hell for eternity.
The 3 important things to consider.
1. What are my passions?
2. What is the will of God for me?
3. Think of the salvation of my soul?
this continues for 256 pages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bishop of Rome Francis presides over the celebration of the Eucharist during which he takes possession of the St. Paul's Basilica